Saturday, January 12, 2008

Good Friends are a Gift

My sister has been my best friend for such a long time! I feel so lucky to have the person that I grew up with & spent the most time with as a best friend! She has always been a good listener & support system to me. I call her for advice & ideas very often, and she is always there to help me. Just this week I called her for advice about my job & she was so supportive of me...that just makes me feel so happy that she would take the time to listen to me & help me think everything through. I love spending time with her, & our friend Holly. We have had some really fun times together. In fact, I think it is getting about time for us to have a "girl trip!" I need my Heather & Holly fix! I love you girls! Thanks for being such good friends to me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ImaginaryCanary said...

awwww! sniff sniff. That's so sweet!