Thursday, July 9, 2009

Limbo

Limbo is not a place that I am totally comfortable...I guess most people are not happy in that place, but I have been dealing with it pretty well I would say. However, it is getting harder. I left Washington in May, so I have been in this place of limbo for over 2 months with one more month to go. The things Eric and I do for our dogs,seriously. It is worth it totally, but I hate being apart from Eric, ugg! I leave August 5th for Japan. Eric and will have maybe 2 months together, and then he will be gone for about two months...I'm going to need some prayers! I can be independent, I just prefer to be with Eric as opposed to apart from him:)Anyway, that is where I am at. Having fun here with the family...but missing the other part of my family in Japan!

2 comments:

care-in said...

Oh, I am so sorry. This has got to be tough. Military life...sounds like you're handling it well though.

Silena Cvacho said...

I hate that for you Laura!! You are much braver than I!! Love Ya, Silena