Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Who Moved My Cheese

So I just finished reading, Who Moved My Cheese, by Spencer Johnson, M.D. This book is used often in corporations to help employees deal with sudden change, but I found it very helpful in general. Here are a few highlights that I found helpful (you can make "cheese" what you want it to be:)

CHANGE HAPPENS-they keep moving the cheese

ANTICIPATE CHANGE-Get ready for the cheese to move

MONITOR CHANGE-Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old

ADAPT TO CHANGE QUICKLY-The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you can enjoy new cheese

CHANGE-Move with the cheese

ENJOY CHANGE-Savor the adventure and enjoy the taste of new cheese

BE READY TO CHANGE QUICKLY AND ENJOY IT AGIAN AND AGAIN-They keep moving the cheese!

This book was a nice short read & I found it extremely helpful!

1 comment:

Silena Cvacho said...

I struggle with letting go of my old cheese!! I can't take change well! Thanks for the tips!! Hope you are doing ok! Love ya,Silena