Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Why do places have different personalities?

Have you ever thought about that before? Some places feel sad and forgotten like an old town. Some places feel like they have a secret. Others feel unfamiliar and cold. And some just feel like home. People have those traits too don't you think? Some people have an anxious vibe, like they are busy trying to get somewhere, but they never "get" there. Others feel like a cold winter day...gray. And some people just feel like home...safe. Who doesn't love that feeling, like you can just "be" and that it is okay.

3 comments:

care-in said...

Ah yes...so true!

Michelle said...

So true. I hate it, but I think I have that nervous vibe ;) I love being around people who feel like home. My favorite is how some people seem so romantic and magical...like even the sad times must be beautiful in their lives.

Silena Cvacho said...

I'm definitely the one who is trying to get somewhere that I'll never be able to. I feel like half the time I'm going in circles! I wish I myself could just "be"!! Maybe then more people could just "be" around me! Love ya, Silena