Monday, October 25, 2010

20's or 30's

So, one of our questions on a test today was "Dispute or refute...the 20's are the best years of your life." I of course chose to refute it;) My 20's started off very tumultuous, all those new life factors and expectations coming into play. I suffered severe depression and identity issues. Yes, parts of it were exciting, but honestly, I love my thirties, so far anyway. I don't like feeling older, but what I do love is finally knowing who I am and what I am about. That took a long time for me. There is something great about knowing that I am my own person and that others can like it or leave it;) What would you choose? 20's or 30's?

1 comment:

Silena Cvacho said...

I'm with you!! 20's had it's fun parts... like no responsibilities and freedom and tight skin and energy ~but a lot is so unknown!! I just feel like I know more about myself and what I want and I don't feel like such a doormat!! I pick 30's even though there are gray hairs and wrinkles and everything is saggy!! ;) Love you, Silena