Friday, April 17, 2009

Rv Show...Can't Wait

No I am not buying an RV, as the one we like is $750,000, and way out of our housing allowance, but we are going to the Tacoma Rv show tomorrow. Eric & I love to watch rv shows on tv & discuss what requirements we would have if planning a large purchase such as this.I don't know why , but it's so fun to us. I also collect realestate magazines & mark the ones I like to show to Eric...that annoys him though b/c we will not even be in the states to purchase a house for 3-4 more years:( With the market like it is we could afford a nice place back in Florida where we used to own a little town home & want to live again one day. Since we have owned once before we have a little bit of an idea of what we would like next time. Of course, being able to "afford" our wants is a different story:)There is a show on tv that I like to watch called My First Place. I love watching the people as they home search. I enjoy living vicariously through these strangers.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

VERY FUN!!! I would LOVE to go to an RV show! I want one so bad. Nick and I daydream all the time about one :) Hope you had fun.