Thursday, October 1, 2009

So Many Emotions

I have a sea of emotions in my heart. Too many to acknowledge. Sometimes I stop & think what has happened here? Where did my life go? Six weeks ago, things were so different. It took so much time and emotional energy to prepare to live overseas. I was prepared to live here in Japan for 3 years, and it is taking some effort to re-evaluate my situation & prepare myself to move again to a new place & a new circumstance. I wish I were more flexible.
Today I received my flight confirmation, I am flying out sooner than I exspected. I leave on October 7th. Instead of feeling relief that I am going "home" I felt sad & confused.
The bottom line is I just have to accept what is...and let go of what is no more.

1 comment:

Silena Cvacho said...

Oh Laura!! I still am so sorry!! I am praying for you and thinking about you!! I don't even know what to say, but you are being thought of!! Love ya, Silena