Monday, October 13, 2008

So Glad That is Over!

I cannot express in words how happy I am that my tonsil surgery is over and that the pain finally subsided! Thank you to all of my friends & family who prayed for me! I truly felt your prayers and it helped me so much! I will continue healing for weeks to come, but the bad part is over. Unfortunately, the surgery really was as bad as I was told it would be:( But I think in the long run it will be worth it. It was hard in one sense b/c I had to eat & drink to take my meds, but I just did not want to swallow the food! I guess it is kinda good in a way since I did lose weight, but getting back into eating real food after 10 days was actually hard. I still can't eat like I normally would because of the sensitivity, but I am NOT complaining! I am happy to be better! Very, very happy:)

No comments: